Oil Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC): Eastern Sector Assam invites online applications from Indian Citizens to the recruits of Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Fireman and other posts. Eligible applicants are required to submit online application at www.ongcindia.com before 17th June 2017-2018.
1. Technical Assistant Grade.III (Chemistry): 16 posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 06 posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 10 posts
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 54 posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 36 posts
7. Nurse Gr.III: 01 post
8. Medical Attendant Grade-III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 post
9. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 07 posts
10. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 05 posts
11. Jr. Technician Assistant (Chemistry): 03 posts
12. Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 21 posts
13. Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel): 26 posts
14. Jr. Assistant Technician (Production): 47 posts
15. Jr. Assistant Technician (Drilling): 167 posts
16. Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing): 06 posts
17. Jr. Assistant Technician (Machining): 01 post
18. Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding): 07 posts
19. Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting): 32 posts
20. Jr. Fire Supervisor: 02 posts
21. Jr. Assistant (Steno-English): 02 posts
22. Jr. Assistant (Material Management): 03 posts
23. Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 15 posts
24. Jr. Fireman: 16 posts
25. Health Care Attendant Gr.I: 01 post
For Asst. Technician: Candidates should be done three years Diploma in relevant discipline from govt recognized university.
For Jr. Assistant Technician: Candidates should be passed High School or 10th Class with SCience and Trade certificate in relevant trade.
For other poss view advertisement.
1. A-II Level: Rs.12000-27000/-
2. A-I Level: Rs.11,000-24,000/-
3. W-I Level: Rs.10,000-18000/-
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Processing fee/ Registration fee of General/ OBC candidates should be paid Rs.200/- and SC/ST/PWD categories should be paid Rs.50/-. Fee exemption from Ex.Serviceman candidates.
Selection Procedure: Eligible applicants are selected through written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Test/ Typing Efficiency Test and Personal Interview as per post criteria.
How to Apply: Visit ONGC online link for online registration.
Last date for online registration: 17.06.2017-2018
Last date for receipt of applications: 05.07.2017-2018
Written Examination: 27.07.2017-2018
Note: Click Here For More Info…