Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL): Govt of India, Hyderabad invites applications from Indian nationals to work in a Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Company. SPMCIL notification for filling of Junior Technician, Assistant and Hindi Typist posts. More details regarding to age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc given below.
Total number of vacancies: 32
Name of the post:
1. Junior Technician (Die Medal Press Operator): 02 posts
2. Junior Technician (Fitter): 06 posts
3. Junior Technician (Mill Wright): 05 posts
4. Junior Technician (Plumber): 01 post
5. Junior Technician (Electrician): 05 posts
6. Junior Technician (Turner): 01 post
7. Junior Technician (Machinist): 02 posts
8. Junior Technician (Carpenter): 01 post
9. Junior Technician (Gold Smith): 02 posts
10. Junior Technician (Motor Mechanic/ Fork Lift Driver): 02 posts
11. Junior Technician (Fire Fighter): 03 posts
12. Dispensary Assistant: 01 post
13. Hindi Typist: 01 post
Qualifications: Candidates should be possess Matriculation/ SSC with ITI, relevant experience, technical certificates for Jr. Technician post, 8th class pass for Dispensary Assistant post and 10th class/ Higher Secondary with good typing speed in Hindi or English.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years for Jr. Technician and maximum 27 years for Hindi Typist & Dispensary post. Age relaxation will be applicable only for reserved categories.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1800/- GP for Jr. Technician post and Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900/- Grade Pay.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (Non Refundable) in the form of Bank Demand Draft, drawn in favour of General Manager, India Government Mint, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad. fee exemption from SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
How to Apply:Candidates are apply online or offline mode. For online registration open below link and download application, then duly filled applications should be reach to below address along with all testimonials and affix recent passport size photography through ordinary post only.
Last date for receipt of application: 26th April 2017-2018