Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released TNPSC Group-II Examination 2016 – 2017 notification to the filling of total 2269 Personal Clerk & Assistant posts through direct recruitment in Combined Civil Services Examination II (Group II Services). Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply online mode from the official portal www.tnpscexams.net on or before 05th March 2016 – 2017. More information regarding to age limit, pay scale, how to apply and more given below…
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
TNPSC Group-II Exam Complete Advt Details:
Number of positions: 2269
Name of the posts:
1. Personal Clerk (Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service): 74 posts
2. Personal Clerk(Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service): 06 posts
3. Assistant (Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service): 2046 posts
4. Assistant (Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service):07 posts
5. Lower Division Clerk (Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service): 01 post
6. Commissioner of Commercial Taxes (Tamil Nadu Ministerial service): 135 posts
Age limit:Applicants age should be not below 18 years and not more than 30 years.
Qualifications: Applicants must done a bachelor degree in any discipline from reputed university.
Examination fee: Rs.125(Rs.75/- Examination fee+Rs.50/- Cost of application) for General/ OBC applicants and Rs.50/- for reserved applicants only.
How to Selection: The selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination and following the reservation for reserved category applicants.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to fill online application form from www.tnpscexams.net. Applicants are must enter valid E-mail ID and Mobile number for future communication.
- Online applications receiving from: 06.02.2016 – 2017
- Last date for online application submission: 05.03.2016 – 2017
- Last date for payment of through post office or banks: 07.03.2016 – 2017
- Date of TNPSC Group-II written examination: 18th May 2016 – 2017 from 10:00 AM to 01:00PM