TNPSC Inspector Jobs For Degree in Maths Recruitment 2018/2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC): has propagated an advertisement as TNPSC Recruitment 2018/2018. Candidates who fill the online application form are only able to appear in the exam which is held on the date 11.10.2018-2019. Applicants those who are interested and want to grab the job prospects in the organization of TNPSC may apply on or before 16.07.2018-2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name Of The Post:
No. Of Post:
Aspirant who holds the Degree in Statistics or Mathematics as the main subject is eligible for this post.
For unreserved categories candidates Maximum Age limit is 30 years as on 01.07.2018-2019 and for reserved categories No Maximum Age Limit.
Participants have belong to for unreserved categories to submit the Examination fee of Rs.150/- and reserved categories pay Rs.50/-.
Fees have to deposit either online through debit/credit card or offline through Challan in the Indian Bank or Post Office.
Selection Process :
Selection of the contestants is based on-
Organization is offered good amount of Pay scale as Rs.9, 300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,800/- Grade Pay.
How to apply
- Candidates Should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Press on to the “Apply Online” button to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Job fighter have to fill the online application form very carefully with all relevant details
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- Upload their latest photograph and signature.
- After registration press on to the submit button and at last take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Closing date of submission of application: 16.07.2018-2019.
Closing date for payment of Fee: 18.07.2018-2019.
Tentative exam date: 11.10.2018-2019.
Note: Click Here…