2017/2018 for Inspector, Officer, & Others : TPSC Recruitment 2015-application for 49 Officer, Inspector and geologist posts, Tripura public service Commission (TPSC) has issued a notification of recruitment and applications of eligible candidates invited for filling up the 49 jobs from geologist, Fisheries Officer grade TFFS-I, Group-B Gazetted (technical), Assistant employment Officer (Group-B Gazetted), Inspector Group-C not Gazetted posts on a permanent basis. Applications can be applied in the prescribed format on or before 31-07-2015. More details regarding these posts if diplomas, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for TPSC Recruitment are listed below:-2015
Recruitment / Vacancy Details TPSC Recruitment 2015:
Total no.of posts: 49 posts
Name of the post:
1. geologist: 01 post
2. fishery products Officer: 22 posts
3. Assistant employment Officer: 05 posts
4. inspector: 21 posts
Applicants should be those who are applying for the post No. 1 M.Sc degree in geology or applied geology from a recognized University or similar for post No. 2 should have B.F.Sc or D.F.Sc of a M.F.Sc/recognized University, for post No. 3 should be a certain degree of recognized University and for post No. 4 candidates of recognized university graduation with relevant experience.
Applicants should be those who are willing to apply for this post their age are up to 40 years as on 31-07-2015. However, the upper age limit relaxation will be given by 5 years to ST/SC/PH candidates and Government staff per the Govt. rules.
Application form can be obtained by the applicants in the following ways:
1. the applicant can the application form from the official website http://www.tpsc.gov.in in consideration of a fee to the Account No. 31176521319 of State Bank of India (bank branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura public service Commission download.
2. the applicant may obtain the application form at all branches/extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura in consideration of a fee by the special deposit Slip in the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee to the Account No.-31176521319 of State Bank of India (bank branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura public service Commission in accordance with the post:-
1. for the posts of the Group-A candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-for General and Rs. 150/-for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PH candidates of Tripura.
2. for the posts of Group-B candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/-for General and Rs. 100/-for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PH candidates of Tripura.
3. for the posts of Group-C candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-for General and Rs. 50/-for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PH candidates of Tripura.
Candidates selection will take place on the basis of the screening test/personality Test.
Last date of application: 31-07-2015
How to apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who meet all of the qualifications required in their completed application in prescribed format along with 2 copies of latest stamp size photographs of the applicant countries on the application and admit card can send made, self attested copies of all relevant certificates/documents and self addressed envelope with stamps of Rs. 5/- addressed mail card, for indicating the Advt No, name of the post applied for to the host-country bar of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 31-07-2015.