Union Bank of India Recruitment
2017/2018 – Apply Online for 42 Specialist Officer Posts: Union Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment of 42 Specialist Officer vacancies.
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 42
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
1. Economist Gr II: 02 Posts
2. Security Officer Gr I: 40 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum is 35 years. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks (55% marks for reserved categories) & P.G in Economics/ Econometrics with 55% marks (50% marks for reserved categories) & have Course completion certificate in Computer Awareness and Office Automation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and/ or Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.600/- Application Fee for General, OBC and Rs.100/- Intimation Charges for all others through online payment by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 21-04-
2017/2018 to 05-05- 2017/2018. Retain printed copies of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading and have valid e-mail id.
2. Log on to the website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. Go to Careers —> Recruitment —> Click on desired post.
4. Click on Click here to Apply Online link (Available at end of notification).
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Make the fee payment.
6. Submit error free application form.
7. After successful completion, a Registration Number, Password and e-receipt will be generated.
8. Note down Registration Number & Password and Retain printed copies of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 21-04-
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 05-05-
Tentative Date of Written Examination (If Conducted): In the Month of June