Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification Asst Professor, Officer & Medical Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online applications from Indian Nationals of the recruitment of Director, Assistant Professor, Assistant Surgeon, Officer and other posts. Online application process closing on 12th December 2016 – 2017, so eligible candidates can apply before deadline. more details regarding to qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and more given below..
UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Details:
Total number of vacancies : 01 post
Name of the post:
1. Director : 01
2. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : 01 post
3. Assistant Professor (Biochemistry): 11 posts
4. Asst Professor (Microbiology): 03 posts
5. Asst Professor (Anesthesia): 01 post
6. Asst Professor (Neurology): 01 post
7. Asst Professor (Neuro-Surgery): 10 posts
8. Asst Professor (Peadiatric Surgery): 07 posts
9. Asst Professor (Pathology): 13 posts
10. Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 05 posts
11.Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis): 11 Posts
12. Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology): 13 Posts
13. Specialist Gr.II (Pathology): 15 Posts
14. Professor-cum-Deputy Director: 05 Posts
15. Training Officer (Cutting & Tailoring): 01 Post
16. Training Officer (Draughtsman-(Mechanical)/ Engineering Drawing/ Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic): 02 Posts
17. Training Officer (Electrician): 02 Posts
18. Training Officer (Electronics/ Micro Computer): 02 Posts
19. Training Officer (Machinist): 01 Post
20. Training Officer (Turner): 02 Posts
21. Training Officer (Wireman): 01 Post
22. Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 01 Post
23. Reader (Microbiology): 01 Post
24. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 02 Posts posts
Age limit: Candidates upper age limit should not be exceed as per post norms. view advt for post wise age relaxations.
Qualifications: Candidates should be possess PG or B.Sc/ M.Sc , Bachelor Degree, PG Degree – M.D / M.S / D.A, MBBS or its equivalent qualifications from any reputed university.
How to Selection : Selection will be completed on the basis of final Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may go online portal of UPSC for online fill application form and submit before 12th Dec 2016 – 2017.
Important Dates of UPSC:
1. Last date for online submission of applications : 12.12.2016 – 2017
2. Last date for printing of applications: 13.12.2016 – 2017