Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): has issued a latest advertisement to filling of Assistant Professors, Assistant Directors, Administrative Officer & Assistant Director General vacancies. UPSC Complete eligible details of above posts given below. You can apply for your suitable posts only through prescribed format, which is download from UPSC portal and sent before 15th May 2016 – 2017.
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering): 04 posts
2. Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering): 04 posts
3. Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering)(Ministry of Human Resource Development): 04 posts
5. Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) (Ministry of Human Resource Development): 01 post
6. Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation) (Ministry of Mirco, Small and Medium Enterprise): 29 posts
7. Administrative officers(Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines) : 10 posts
8. Assistant Director General/ Directors ( Ministry of Tourism): 02 posts
Age limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years for Asst. Director, 30 years for Administrative Officer & Assistant Director Gr.II and 35 years for Assistant Professor posts.
Qualifications: Interested candidates are must hold a B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech, Master Degree, a bachelor degree in any discipline with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are apply through online from the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in between 26 April 2016 – 2017 to 15th May 2016 – 2017. for complete details visit UPSC portal.
Opening date for online registration: 26th April 2016 – 2017
Last date for online registration: 15th May 2016 – 2017
Note: Click Here…