Pune University Recruitment 2018-2019 – Teaching Posts: University of Pune has given recruitment notification for teaching positions in various departments on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 12-09-2018-2019 to 02-10-2018-2019 send their applications on or before 10-10-2018-2019.
Pune University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 16
Name of the Posts: Teaching
I. Professor: 01 Post
1. Instrumentation Science: 01 post
II. Associate Professor: 03 Posts
2. Commerce: 01 Post
3. Instrumentation Science: 01 post
4. Physical Education: 01 Post
III. Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
1. Commerce: 01 Post
2. Competitive Exam Centre: 03 Posts
3.Institute of Bioinformatics& Biotechnology (I.B.B.): 05 Posts
4. Instrumentation Science: 02 posts
5. Physical Education: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied / relevant discipline with relevant experience for Professor, Assistant Professor and Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University with good academic record with NET.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.600/- (for Open Category) and Rs. 300/- (for reserved categories) in the form of demand draft of nationalized bank drawn in favour of The Registrar, University of Pune, payable at Pune.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from 12-09-2018-2019 to 02-10-2018-2019 and should submit the printout of the application form along with all enclosures to the Assistant Registrar, Administration-Teaching,University ofPune, Pune – 411007, on or before 10-10-2018-2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the through the University website: www.unipune.ac.in
2. Click on the link to Recruitment online
3. Register your name and password and complete all steps mentioned and select desired post.
4. Click on the print and submit your application.
Starting Date of Apply Online: 12-09-2018-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-10-2018-2019.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-10-2018-2019.