University of Burdwan recruitment 2016 – 2017 for the state government uni professor jobs in West Bengal, as applications are invited from the UGC for the recruitment of 16 associate professor and assistant professor vacancies. Selected candidate to work in Burdwan.
Name of Post :
- Professor (Sanskrit): 1 Post.
- Associate Professor(Sanskrit): 1 Post.
- Professor (History): 1 Post.
- Assistant Professor(History): 1 Post.
- Associate Professor(Arabic): 1 Post.
- Assistant Professor(Arabic): 3 Posts.
- Associate Professor(Santali): 1 Post.
- Assistant Professor(Santali): 3 Posts.
- Associate Professor(Performing Arts & Music): 2 Posts.
- Assistant Professor(Drama & Arts & Painting): 2 Posts.
Education Qualification: As per UGC norms and latest Memorandum of Government of West Bengal for the Teachers in the State aided Universities.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/- Per month.
Post Type: Regular basis.
How To Apply: Get the application to be downloaded from the official website: www.buruniv.ac.in, Send the filled application along with all relevant documents as mentioned in the notification to the address given below.
Registrar, University of Burdwan,
Rajbati: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Last date of submit for application: 20th November, 2016 – 2017.
University of Burdwan Recruitment for 16 Professor Posts in West Bengal November 2016 – 2017 notification Click Here.
Visit website: www.buruniv.ac.in for other than Professor notifications of University of Burdwan.