UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II For 509 Vacancies
UPSC CDS II 2016 – 2017 – Apply Online for 509 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 509 various vacancies under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2016 – 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 24-06-2016 – 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II:
Total Number of Vacancies: 509
Names of Courses:
1. Indian Military Academy: 250 posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 40 posts
3. Air Force Academy: 32 posts
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 posts
5. Officers Training Academy (Women): 12 posts
Age Limit: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1990 and not later than 01-07-1995 can apply for IMA, Indian Naval Academy posts, Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1995 can apply for Air Force academy posts, male Candidates (Married or Unmarried) born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1995 can apply for Officer’s Training Academy SSC Course for Men posts & Unmarried Women, issue less widows and issue less divorces who have not remarried and born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-071995 can apply for Officer’s Training Academy SSC Women Non-Technical Course posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree from recognized University for IMA, Officers’ training, for Indian Naval candidates must possess Degree in Engineering & Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- towards application fee and SC/ ST/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee must be paid in cash at any State Bank of India branch or can also be paid through online mode using Visa/Master credit or debit card of SBI or any other subsidiaries of SBI.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply through online mode, for which they need to log on to UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications must be submitted online on or before 24-06-2016 – 2017.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates must scan their photo and signature and make the payment before starting the application procedure.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in to start the application process.
3. Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link and select the Combined Defence Services Examination II link.
4. Select the Part-I Registration link which consists of personal details, fill all details carefully.
5. After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
6. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it for further use.
7. To fill up Part-II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 25-05-2016 – 2017
Last Date for Online Application: 24-06-2016 – 2017
Date of Examination: 08-09-2016 – 2017
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, instructions and scheme of examination, click on the link given below…