Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical & Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card, pay the fee by taking print out of system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration on or before 11-05-
2017/2018 at 23.59 hrs. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-04-
2017/2018 to 12-05- 2017/2018 till 11.59 PM. Retain printed copy of application forms for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph and signature for uploading and have valid e-mail id.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC link.
3. Choose the desired post and Click on ‘Click here’ below the Part I Registration.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in Part I of Application and then make fee payment.
5. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
6. This time candidates need to Click on ‘Click here’ below the Part II Registration.
7. Fill all the details in the Part II of Application and Upload photograph and signature in the required places.
8. Take print out of Application form and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification: 12-04-
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12-04-
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12-05-
2017/2018 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11-05-
2017/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
Date of Written Examination: 13-07-
Apply Online link : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php