2017/2018 : www.upsc.gov.in for Assistant Director &
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible persons of Indian Nationals to the filling of 102 posts of Assistant Director & Assistant Engineer and Assistant Engineer vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply, then log on to UPSC official portal before 12 June
2017/2018. More details regarding to selection criteria given below.
1. Deputy Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director in Directorate of Arecanut & Spices Development: 01 Post
3. Deputy Director (Development) in Directorate of Cashewnut & Cocoa Developmen: 01 Post
4. Assistant Director (Agriculture) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre: 03 Posts
5. Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre: 01 Post
6. Economic Officer in Office of the Economic Adviser: 01 Post
7. Deputy Director (Regulation & Information) in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 01 Post
8. Assistant Director of Operations in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 44 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) in National Sugar Institute: 01 Post
10. Assistant Commandant (Fire) in Central Industrial Security Force: 04 Posts
11. Welfare Administrator in Office of Director General: 06 Posts
12. Assistant Architect in Central Public Works Department: 21 Posts
13. Finance Officer in Farakka Barrage Project: 01 Post
14. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Development Department: 26 Posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done Master’s Degree in concerned subject/ Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Architecture etc.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through UPSC webssite.
Last date for online application: 12.06.
Last date for downloading application: 13.06.
Online Application visit: www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Eligibility Details:
Total Number of posts: 48
1. Assistant Director Gr.II (Chemical): 05 posts
2. Assistant Director Gr.II (Glass & Ceramics): 04 posts
3. Assistant Director Gr.II (Industrial Management & Training): 08 posts
4. Assistant Director Gr.II (Leather and Footwear): 03 posts
5. Assistant Director Gr.II (Mechanical):08 posts
6.Assistant Director Gr.II (Metallurgy): 04 posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Electricity): 05 posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 04 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Public Health): 04 posts
10. Assistant Professors (Civil Engineering): 06 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done a Graduation, Master Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
Age limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years and maximum is 37 years. for detailed post wise information available below advt.
How to Selection: Eligible candidates are selected through the basis of written examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are apply online mode at www.upsc.gov.in before closing date of application.
Last date for online registration: 01.05.
Last date for submission of hard copy of printout of online registration: 02.05.