UPSC invites applications for various vacancies through online application form www.upsconline.nic.in. Interested persons are apply before 17th July
Name of the posts:
1. Senior Marketing Officer: 01 post
2. Deputy Director: 02 posts
3. Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist: 01 post
4. Sub Regional Employment Officer/ Officer on Special Duty: 01 post
5. Deputy Mineral Economist: 02 posts
6. Assistant Executive Engineer: 05 posts
7. Doctor: 05 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be possess Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Diploma in relevant discipline with minimum experience required.
How to Apply: Candidates apply online mode.
Last date for receiving of application form: 17th July
Note: For More Details Click Here …
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible persons of Indian Nationals to the filling of 102 posts of Assistant Director & Assistant Engineer and Assistant Engineer vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply, then log on to UPSC official portal before 12 June
2017/2018. More details regarding to selection criteria given below.
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director in Directorate of Arecanut & Spices Development: 01 Post
3. Deputy Director (Development) in Directorate of Cashewnut & Cocoa Developmen: 01 Post
4. Assistant Director (Agriculture) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre: 03 Posts
5. Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre: 01 Post
6. Economic Officer in Office of the Economic Adviser: 01 Post
7. Deputy Director (Regulation & Information) in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 01 Post
8. Assistant Director of Operations in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 44 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) in National Sugar Institute: 01 Post
10. Assistant Commandant (Fire) in Central Industrial Security Force: 04 Posts
11. Welfare Administrator in Office of Director General: 06 Posts
12. Assistant Architect in Central Public Works Department: 21 Posts
13. Finance Officer in Farakka Barrage Project: 01 Post
14. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Development Department: 26 Posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done Master’s Degree in concerned subject/ Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Architecture etc.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through UPSC webssite.
Last date for online application: 12.06.
Last date for downloading application: 13.06.
Click Here To Online Application visit: www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
Total Number of posts: 48
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Director Gr.II (Chemical): 05 posts
2. Assistant Director Gr.II (Glass & Ceramics): 04 posts
3. Assistant Director Gr.II (Industrial Management & Training): 08 posts
4. Assistant Director Gr.II (Leather and Footwear): 03 posts
5. Assistant Director Gr.II (Mechanical):08 posts
6.Assistant Director Gr.II (Metallurgy): 04 posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Electricity): 05 posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 04 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Public Health): 04 posts
10. Assistant Professors (Civil Engineering): 06 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done a Graduation, Master Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
Age limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years and maximum is 37 years. for detailed post wise information available below advt.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates are selected through the basis of written examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are apply online mode at www.upsc.gov.in before closing date of application.
Last date for online registration: 01.05.
Last date for submission of hard copy of printout of online registration: 02.05.