Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) details of vacancies:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job location: all India
Total number of posts: 15 vacancies
Name of the post:
- Assistant Director: 02 posts
- Air safety officers (engineering): 04 posts
- Operating officer: 03 posts
- Assistant consultant: 02 posts
- Specialist grade-III: 31 posts
- Medical: 15 posts
- Obst & gynecology emergency: 02 posts
- Ophthalmology: 06 posts
- Radio-diagnosis: 08 posts
- Assistant Director-grade-II (non-technical): 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda): 09 posts
- Tibbia College Hospital A & U & Dravya chart: 02 posts
- Kumar Bhritya on e-tibbia College & Hospital: 01 post & U
- Maulik tibbia College U on Siddhant & & hospital: 01 post
- Tibbia College on Panchkarma hospital: 01 post & & U
- Tibbia College Sharir to compose on A & hospital: 01 post & U
- A pathology/disease Nidan rank tibbia College & Hospital: 01 & U
- Tibbia College surgical system at A hospital: 01 post & & U
- Swasthvritta on e-tibbia College & Hospital: 01 post & U
- General duty medical officer posts: 107
Eligible and interested candidates must possess the ability or B.V.Sc B.V.Sc and an accredited university or equivalent, medication or Virology or pathology or bacteriology or accredited university or equivalent, from microbiology etc M.V.Sc degree in animal husbandry from the Asst Director, degree in aeronautical engineering from a recognized University for relevant experience in the field or II III/A & B sections & society of aeronautical Associate member-ship of India near the exam parts Air security officer post, operations officer post for a Bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering, or electrical or electronic engineering from a recognized university degree in subjects relevant to the area of experience/technology in civil engineering/environmental engineering/Asst consultant to get some recognition from a recognized University and public health from the University of engineering. post war educational qualifications, see the official recruitment notification.
The selected candidates must get pay scale:-not specified
Candidates possess the upper age limit 40 years 38 years protection, agronomist, Asst Prof for 50 years to Deputy Director for 35 years, should not be more than age for exemption applies in accordance with the official rules.
General, unreserved OBC and other category candidates and RS needed. 25 to pay/-while the SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
The written exam and interview based on their performance in the selection of candidates will be interested.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who medical officer, Director, Asst engineer, expert and through the Union Public Service Commission would like to apply for other positions in the public service Commission official website of 11th September
2017/2018 upsconline.nic.in or before filling the application online at the online modes are required to apply through. here’s how to Union Public Service Commission recruitment online application.
Previous online application form submission date: 11-09-
Last date for application form print: 12-09-