Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued recently recruitment notification 2019/2019 for various posts like Superintendent, Senior Lecturer, Professor vacancies. Candidates who have desire qualifications can apply through Online apply at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official website www.upsconline.nic.in before 16th January
2019/2020. For complete information of this recruitment given below.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Vacancy details:
Number of vacancies : 21 posts
Name of the posts:
1.Superintendent (Legal) : 01 post
2. Professor (Political Theory and Constitutional Law) : 01 post
3. Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry) : 03 posts
4. Senior Lecturer (Dentistry) : 01 post
5. Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respirator Diseases) : 01 post
6. Associate Professor in Civil Engineering : 05 posts
7. Associate Professor in Information Technology (Technical) : 09 post
Educational Qualifications : Candidates refer notification.
Application Fee : Rs. 25/- pay through any branch of the SBI / Associate Banks of SBi by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card. No fee required for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply : Candidates need to apply Online at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website www.upsconline.nic.in
Important dates :
Last date for submission of online application : 16th January
For Advt / Notification , Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Sylllabus, Written Examination info etc available here :
Official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) view : www.upsconline.nic.in