www.upsconline.nic.in UPSC Vacancy detailsRecruitment 2017-2018 181 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Apply Online for 181 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification regarding recruitment of 181 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online till 23.59 hrs on 13-06-2017-2018. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
UPSC Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 181
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 1 Post
2. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I: 13 Posts
3. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 9 Posts
4. Lecturer (Mathematics): 1 Post
5. Lecturer (Physics): 1 Post
6. Junior Research Officer (Tibetan): 1 Post
7. Store Officer: 45 Posts
8. Meteorologist Grade-II (Agriculture): 7 Posts
9. Meteorologist Grade-II (Civil Engineering): 2 Posts
10. Meteorologist Grade-II (Computer Science & Engineering): 7 Posts
11. Meteorologist Grade-II (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 8 Posts
12. Meteorologist Grade-II (Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering): 11 Posts
13. Meteorologist Grade-II (Geophysics & Geology): 4 Posts
14. Meteorologist Grade-II (Mathematics or Statistics): 4 Posts
15. Meteorologist Grade-II (Physics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences): 28 Posts
16. Deputy Director (Export Promotion): 1 Post
17. Junior Mining Geologist: 3 Posts
18. Principal Library & Information Officer: 1 Post
19. Professor of Social Management: 1 Post
20. Economic Officer: 7 Posts
21. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 15 Posts
22. Assistant Director: 1 Post
23. Research Officer (Scientific-Physics): 3 Posts
24. Professor Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent: 1 Post
25. Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): 1 Post
26. Senior Lecturer (Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion): 1 Post
27. Senior Lecturer (Radio-Diagnosis): 2 Posts
28. Junior Research Officer (Bhutanese): 1 Post
29. Junior Research Officer (Burmese): 1 Post
Age Limit: Candidates’ upper age limit is 40 years for S.No 1, 2 Posts; 35 years for S.No 3, 4, 5, 6, 17, 21, 23 & 28 Posts; 28 years for S.No 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 & 15 Posts as on 13-06-2017-2018. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Refer notification for post wise age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in relevant field from recognized University for S.No 2, 3, 7, 10, 11, 12 Posts; Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engg/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Agriculture/ Agriculture Meteorology/ Agricultural Physics/ Geophysics/ Geology/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Economics/ Commerce/ Applied Geology for S.No 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 23, 28, 29 Posts with relevant experience. Refer notification for post wise qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates of any community are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in” till 23.59 hrs on 13-06-2017-2018.After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted ORA. Candidates need to submit the printout of the online application along with all the relevant original documents/ certificates along with self attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.59 hrs on 13-06-2017-2018
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 23.59 hrs on 14-06-2017-2018
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link Click Here…