Zilla Parishad Bhandara Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 118
Name of the Post:
1. Pharmacist: 02 Posts
2. Health Worker (Male): 07 Posts
3. Health Worker (Female): 15 Posts
4. Livestock Supervisor: 05 Posts
5. Junior Assistant (Clerk): 15 Posts
6. Attendant: 70 Posts
7. Contract Gramsevak: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 18 years to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved. Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess H.S.C for S.No.1 post, SSC for S.No.2 & 3 posts, SSC with Livestock Supervisor training certificate for S.No.4 post, SSC with Typing Knowledge for S.No.5 post, 4th class for S.No.6 post, SSC with 2 years Agriculture Degree for S.No.7 post.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- and Reserved Candidates must pay Rs.75/- for Junior Assistant (Clerk) Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- & Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for remaining posts & Application Fee + Rs.50/- as Bank Charges for all categories in the form of Computer generated Challan in State Bank of India in favor of Dy. C.E.O. (General) Zilla Parishad Bhandara. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.zpbhandara.in from 20-09-
2017/2018 to 01-10- 2017/2018 up to 06:00 PM.
Important Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Visit the website www.zpbhandara.in select the post you want to apply Complete the application form.
3. Download the Challan and make payment in SBI.
4. Visit again the website next day and fill the details of challan.
5. Submit the application after rechecking once again. The ID reproduced must be kept safe.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 20-09-
Closing Date for Online Applications: 01-10-
2017/2018 up to 06:00 PM.
Date for Written Exam for S.No.1, 2 & 3 posts: 12-10-
2017/2018 at 10:00 to 11:30 AM for S.No.1 post at 02:00 to 03:30 PM for S.No.2 & 3 posts.
Date for Written Exam for S.No.4 & 5 posts: 20-10-
2017/2018 at 10:00 to 11:30 AM for S.No.4 post at 02:00 to 03:30 PM for S.No.5 post.
Date for Written Exam for S.No.6 post: 26-10-
2017/2018 at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.
Date for Written Exam for S.No.7 post: 27-10-
2017/2018 at 10:00 to 11:30 AM.